In accordance with the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan, the organization has a compliance risk management function.
Compliance is one of the most important elements of the organization's management system, aimed at protecting the interests of clients, partners and shareholders, including a set of measures to monitor compliance of the organization with the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan, regulations of the National Bank of Tajikistan. Compliance also provides procedures for the provision of services and operations in the financial market, as well as the legislation of foreign countries that affect the activities of the organization. The main purpose of compliance (agreement) is to assist the Board of Directors and the Management Board of the organization in the implementation of internal control and risk management compliance (agreement), which is likely to occur in the activities of the organization.
Anyone can apply to the organization's risk management department in the following cases:
• Violation of laws, regulations, instructions of the National Bank of Tajikistan and requirements of internal regulatory documents by the organization or its employees
• Bribery and fraud involving employees of the organization
• Illegal disclosure of banking secrets
• Money laundering and terrorist financing
• Conflict of interest with the participation of employees of the organization
• Other illegal actions
If you are aware of the facts of the above-mentioned cases and unethical behavior of the staff of the organization, you can inform us from any appropriate communication network:
Email address: email@example.com